SillyMunk™ Silicone Teething Nursing Bracelets : BPA, Phthalate, and Lead-Free
Want to actually wear jewelry after baby? These Silicone Teething Nursing Necklaces are a great addition to mommy’s wardrobe. Makes great baby shower gifts and comes in many fun colors.
Made with FDA approved silicone teething beads that are food-grade Silicone, chewable, safe, BPA, Phthalate, and Lead-Free. Comes with a break away clasp and each bead is knotted in between as an added safety feature. The necklaces have 14”-15’’ approximate drop length.
Features of SillyMunk™ Silicone Teething Nursing Necklace :
• Helps to promote healthy breastfeeding for mom and baby. While mom is nursing she can wear the necklace and it will give the baby something to focus on to encourage healthy breastfeeding.
• Teething bangles can be used to help you remember which side you have finished nursing on. Just switch bracelets to the other side after each feeding.
* Soothes babies gums while teething. Necklaces and pendants have many different sensory bumps to help those teeth when they are trying to break through.
* Great for moms to wear while they are holding baby. No more broken jewelry !
* Light weight, and wont weigh you down! .
* No one would know that your necklace is a teething necklace! You can wear it all the time !
* Comes in many fun , vibrant colors.
* They make great baby shower gifts!!
* Easily clean with soap and water or baby wipes. Pendants are dishwasher safe.
What are they made out of?
* Beads are made of food-grade Silicone, chewable , safe, BPA, Phthalate, and Lead-Free.
*It is made with a break away clasp so they are easy to put on and can be undone in a snap if needed ! Would not recommend putting the necklace in the dishwasher - the clasp could melt in extreme heat
Bangles are aprox 8'' ID and 9'' OD
Bracelets are aprox 9'' long ( unclasped)
Do not leave baby unattended with necklace as it contains small parts. Necklaces are intended for mommy to wear and baby to chew. Do not put child down to sleep with necklaces. Do not place necklace around child's neck. Do not leave child unattended with necklaces or clips as they contain small parts. Dispose of immediately if damaged.